You love graphic design and photography. Do you also love writing about it? Do you have a great idea for an article? Do you want to promote your concepts and artwork? This is your chance to get noticed!
We are looking for designers and photographers to write articles on design, photography, tutorials for Photoshop and other graphic programs, product reviews, inspiration and useful resources.
Topics we’re looking for:
- Articles, opinions, tips and how-to’s;
- Tutorials on Photoshop, Illustrator, Painter, 3ds max and plugins as well as photography techniques;
- Graphic resources – designs, patterns, brushes and wallpapers.
What you get:
- Exposure to thousands of visitors as well as on Facebook and Twitter;
- Bio about you with each article, where you can promote yourself, your sites and services;
- Author page with your bio and your past published articles.
- Frequent contributors and very good articles are paid via Paypal. Rates will be discussed depending on the article complexity.
- Articles should be unique and in high quality, for intermediate and advanced readers.
- Write about topics you’re very familiar with; do not write about trivial issues or topics that can be easily found with a simple Google search.
- Use correct US or UK English with proper grammar. Proof-read.
- Articles must have at least 500 words, preferrably 1000-1500 words.
- Tutorials must have clear steps. All actions must be described properly and have the equivalent keyboard shortcut if it exists.
- Tutorials must promote “best practices” – non-destructive editing, industry standards and so on.
- Use only your artwork or copyright-free images. Do not use images “found” on the Internet unless you have written permission from the author.
- Articles can be submitted as – in order of preference – HTML, PDF, Word.
- Images must be included separately. They should be 700px wide at most.
- Do not include paid links, referrals or other ads.
- You submit the topic ideas for discussion.
- We discuss the idea to make sure it is suitable for the site.
- You make the first draft and we work together to make sure it meets the quality standards.
- If you have experience with WordPress, we set up an account for you here so you can write directly; otherwise you submit the article as HTML or PDF.
Copyright and ownership
- You maintain full ownership of the article.
- If the article was paid, you may not resell or republish on any other website (you may publish an except on your site). You may republish it in print.
- You grant a perpetual world-wide license to Media Division to be the online publisher of your work. The license is exclusive if the article was paid.
- You grant a license to the readers of this site to use the knowledge and information you have provided to use in their own work.